The firm was established on 1 March 1977.
For the past 41 years, Muller and Partners has consistently provided efficient financial solutions to individuals, retailers, wholesalers, professionals, farmers, builders, restaurants, IT professionals, etc.
Our professional staff are members of the South African Institute of Tax Practitioners MTP (SA), which is affiliated with the following international institutes: Chartered Institute of Taxation UK, Canadian Tax Foundation, Taxation Institute of Australia, Irish Taxation Institute, The Netherlands Institute of Tax Advisers etc They are also members of the Institute of Professional Accountants of South Africa (SAIPA), which is affiliated with the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC).
The firm is acknowledged by the accounting profession and therefore the founder acts as:
- Co Vice-president of SAIPA (formerly IAT)
- Member of the Executive Council of SAIPA
- Chairman of SAIPA’s Practicing Members Committee.
- Chairman and committee member for the profession for affairs with CIPRO the South African Revenue Services and advisory committee for the Tshwane University of Technology.
- Founder of the institute’s Pretoria regional association.
Read more about our areas of expertise...
Read about the partners...